Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another coupon in the mail!

I mentioned earlier how I spent a rainy day visiting the websites of different trying to score some coupons by sending complimentary feedback.   Another coupon arrived today, this one from Perdue for $1.00 off any Perdue product.   Not as good as the $5 worth of coupons from Turkey Hill, but still well worth the 30 seconds it took me to write how much I loved their chicken! 

Also in the mail recently was a coupon from Good Earth Tea (www.goodearth.com)  for $1.00.   I actually had filled out a free sample request for them, but they must have run out.   I'll take the coupon though.

I mentioned being a free sample fan.   Often my free sample requests result in things I usually wouldn't use.  Today's free sample in the mail was a box 3 Atkins bars.   I'm not into the whole Atkins diet, but these could probably work well during those busy days when I don't have a lot of time for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment