Monday, October 24, 2011

Pepperidge Farm Coupon in Mail

So far I'm up to three companies that have sent me coupons in the mail after my submitting a comment on their website.   The first was Turkey Hill and their $5 worth of coupons.   I had a feeling that it would be difficult for any other place to beat that, and so far no one has.   Yet.

Shortly after Turkey Hill came the $1 coupon in the mail for Perdue, which I used this week at Shaws this week during the buy 1 get 1 free promotion for boneless chicken breasts.

Today I received a $1 off any Pepperidge Farm Product in the mail today.  It's good until the end of December, so I'll be watching the weekly ads for any deals between now and then that will allow me to use this coupon most effectively.  I'm hoping a sale on their cookies will happen soon since I am partial to their Milano cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment