Saturday, October 15, 2011

Flattery will get you.....$5 in coupons!

Like many coupon seekers, I search the usual spots for coupons: Sunday newspapers, online, product websites.  And from those I've accumulated a good batch of coupons.

Last weekend I decided to try another tactic....flattery.   I visited many product websites, submitting compliments about how much I loved the product.   My hopes was that maybe one, or more, would mail me a coupon.

Today, barely a week later, I got my first reward for my efforts in the mail:  An envelope from Turkey Hill with several coupons totaling $5!  Oh, and the coupons don't expire until 2013!  That gives me plenty of time to plan the best way to use them to maximize my savings. 

Give it a try!  Go to http://turkeyhill.com.  Under "contact us" enter your information, add a compliment or suggestion, and soon you too may receive your $5 worth of coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment